All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped.
If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. We take great care in our products, shipping and service, and only use reputeable couriers that we have used for many years. We are confident you will be happy. But if you require a refund we are more than happy to help. Therefore, if you’d like a refund simply contact us Contact Us
- For NEW Product(s), refund period is **30 days after recieving your order. (unless stated otherwise)
- Refurbished, Graded or Used products refund period is **15 days after recieving your order. (unless stated otherwise)
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days of recieving your order
**Products must be sent unused and unopen, unless product is faulty or defective.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 1-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve receive you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
We Do not Offer Refunds if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Staraxe (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Staraxe.com
- Product has been tampered with, user damaged or anything outside of manufacturers warranty
- If product has been used or user damaged except in case of manufacturers defect
- After the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired.
You can request a refund by sending a message on Contact Us page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
All our products sold in NEW Condition come with minimum of 12 months manufacturers warranty. IF even more warranty is offered it will be stated on the product page and user guides.
Refurbished, Graded, Used products:
All products that have been Graded, Refurbished or Used come with 30 Days warranty from the date of recieving the order/product, due to the nature of the product sale.
All products sold as Graded, Refurbished or Used will be fully inspected and tested before shipping. Any request for refund must be made within 15 days of recieving. Any request for refund under warranty of 30 days must be made before 23:59 pm on the 30th Day after recieving your order.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
Things to note:
- An item is understood as a whole unit. Accordingly, if You ordered a pack and You are unsatisfied with one element of the package, You must send back the whole package. STARAXE reserves the right to return incomplete items to You.
- In line with our returns policy, any products you return will need to be unopened, unused and in their original packaging
- Refunds will be processed by the original payment method only. If you paid on card, it can take up to 7 days to appear back in your account. PayPal refunds can take up to 30 days.
- Some items like, clothing, jewellery and underwear can't be exchanged or refunded, unless they're faulty. Our website and catalogue indicate which items are non-refundable.
- If you're returning a Console Games, Blu-Ray or DVD Movies, music or any other software product, it must be unused and in its original sealed packaging. Opened media will cannot be refunded.
- If the item or packaging has been handled or damaged excessively, we reserve the right to reduce the amount we refund you.
- We might ask for the product serial number or similar, to check the item was supplied by us.
- Refurbished, Graded or Used products cannot be exchanged. Refunds period is upto 30 Days if defective under warranty or upto 15 days without being opened or used.
- Naturally, none of this affects your consumer rights.
If something goes wrong with your product, we may be able to have it repaired or arrange a spare part sent to you.
And depending on the product, repair or simple spare part can often fix the problem which can save you the trouble of returning your item.
Sometimes, calling the aftersales helpline can lead to resolving the issue without the need for a repair. So contact us before a refund and we maybe able to solve the issue. 😃
Defective-on-Arrival (DOA) Returns
DOA Application – You must communicate that You have received a faulty item before the end of the next business day following the day of delivery. When You file or contact us for Your return You must specify the motive of the return. Some manufacturers attend to and manage DOAs with You directly.
Disqualifications Items with an unproven DOA by our Quality Service department or an expert from the technical centre. Flaw due to misuse of the item. Items opened or dismantled. Damages, flaws, failures or defects due to external origins. Settings accessible to the user without dismantling the item, such as image, sound, contrast settings. Repairs and damage of the device due to a repair executed by parties other than the ones agreed upon by the manufacturer. Damages due to corrosion, oxidization, poor connection or a power supply problem. Damages due to a power supply problem should not be understood as a power supply problem internally related to the device, but as an external power supply problem, such as a connection to a defective plug.
End of Return Period
Return after returns period ends will be under under warranty to the manufacturer.
Return Fees – For returns under Warranty and over the 7 working days from the date of delivery, You are solely responsible for all carriage cost incurred. For international warranty returns, You are responsible for all courier costs back to Staraxe or manufacturer, and any import duty & customs charges that may subsequently follow.