- Nintendo Switch is a breakthrough home video game console. For the first time, players can enjoy a full home-console experience anytime, anywhere.
- This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 - 9 hours. The battery life will depend on the games you play. Model number: HAC-001(-01) (product serial number begins with “XKW”).
Enjoy the home console gaming experience, even without access to a TV. Nintendo Switch can transform to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want, no matter how busy life may be. It's a new era where you don't have to adjust your lifestyle to play games - instead, your console adjusts to fit around your lifestyle. Enjoy games anytime, anywhere, with anyone! Improved battery life. Approximately 4.5-9 hours. The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild..
- 1 x Nintendo Switch Console (MOD. HAC-001-01)
- 2 x Joy-Con controllers
- 1 x Nintendo Switch dock
- 1 x Joy-Con grip
- 1 x AC adapter
- 1 x HDMI cable and Joy-Con straps
- Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Code in Box)
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red
Get the gaming system that lets you play the games you want, wherever you are, however you like.
Includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with contrasting left and right Joy‑Con controllers—one red, one blue. Also includes all the extras you need to get started.
Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV.
Flip the stand to share the screen, then share the fun with a multiplayer game.
Pick it up and play with the Joy‑Con controllers attached.
Choose your control style
One controller or two, vertical or sideways, attached to the console or separate. You can play multiple ways, depending on the game.
Share with a friend
Pass a single Joy‑Con to a friend for instant two-player fun. Or invite friends to bring their own for a gaming party**!
Try something new
HD Rumble puts you in the game with physical feedback, while the IR Motion Camera opens up new experiences like Nintendo Labo.